Friday 8 June 2012

It's been a long time since i've posted but i've just been clearing out my emails and found two amazing costumes that i've been emailed with and just overlooked! They were so great that i felt the need to share, here's the fist lot from Linda from Stone Fox Farm In this costume, the pony was America’s first flag. She's accompanied into the ring by Betsy Ross and George Washington. This is a dragon costume worn by Shetland pony, Diamond. Diamond was accompanied in the ring by a princess and a knight. What a well behaved pony don't you agree, Thank you very much Linda for sending me these fabulous pictures and i'm sorry it took so long to get back to you! If anyone else has some photos they would like to share, feel free to email me and i'd love to put them up on here for you:)

5 comments:

  1. I have seen fancy dresses for people. but for horse. Quite an interesting idea and I am really liking it

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, wow awesome horse costume, I love it and I appreciate your thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey,its a totally different idea.We have seen many fancy dress events but this is somewhat unique and interesting too;Costumes are also nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting blog. This is one of my favorite blog also I want you to update more post like this. Thanks for sharing this article.
    Fancy Dress Suppliers in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ali - great post! We're looking to use this image on behalf of a client and would love to credit your blog. Alternatively could you let me know the original source of this image if possible? I hope you can help! My email is sarahw@meshmarketing.co.uk.

    Hope to speak soon,

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete